Less is usually more. Keeping life simple is always the way to go. That is why we love this mouth watering, refreshing hummus and sprout sandwich. We especially like good eats when they are easy and quick to whip up. The recipe take a total of 2 minutes. Try it out and remember: investing in good quality food means your investing in good quality life.
- Toast 2 pieces of 100% whole wheat bread.
- Spread about two table spoons of hummus onto toast (1 per side).
- Layer on 1 handfull of sprouts.
- 1 handfull of lettuce.
- 4 slices of cucumber.
- 2 slices of fresh tomato.
- A few slices of red onion.
- 1/2 avocado sliced.
- salt & peper to taste.