Saturday marked the first official day of summer and I can’t stop thinking about all the fun things that I want to do, see and eat over the next two months! I make a to-do list every summer, and I try to my best to complete every item off it, by the end of August. Nick and I move out to Amagansett in less than one week. I get butterflies just thinking about the adventures ahead. Here are the top ten items on my to-do list for summer 2014.
1. Surf/Paddle board every weekend.
2. South Shore Wine Tour (Duck Walk Vineyards, Wolffer Estate, Channing Daughters Winery, The Grapes of Roth, Lieb Cellars).
3. Annual Boardy Barn Trip (Disney Land for adults).
4. Sunday Breakfasts at Goldberg’s Famous Bagels (whole wheat everything flagel toasted, lightly buttered…mmmmm)
5. Eat Lobster Rolls at Lunch in Amagansett.
6. Finally dine at Gosman’s Dock (This has been on the list for the past four summers).
7. Ride bikes to work at least three out of five days a week.
8. Dance the night away at the annual White Trash party at Steven Talkhouse.
9. Buy all produce from local farmers markets.
10. Watch as many sunsets as possible with my butt in the sand.
What’s on your summer to-do list?